While the infrastructure development remains the key driver of developed and developing economies of the world, there exists adequate scope for quality consultancy services to conceptualize, create, manage and complete the projects irrespective of scale, mega or micro.
Tole and Associates with one of the best talent and experienced pool of resource persons, endeavors to bridge this gap and strives to emerge as a leading player in the field of development consulting services targeted at audiovisual, broadcasting, communications, energy, information and communication technology (ICT), infrastructure and related technologies and services.
Apart from the above sectors, we bring along internationally acclaimed transportation (rail/road), power (renewable energy), security and information technology experts on one platform duly supported by a team of local resource persons to suitably transform their advice to workable concepts, reports, drawings, images and ecosystems.
We offer a wide array of services across the infrastructure development cycle. We aid creation of a vibrant ecosystem for infrastructure development through our work in areas of:
- Policy and regulatory advisory.
- Public-private partnership (PPP) frameworks and project advisory.
- Business and commercial diligence, and strategic advice.
- Business and project risk advisory.
- Program management, including monitoring and evaluation services.
- Capacity enhancement and institutional strengthening for government and infrastructure agencies.
- Advice on infrastructure financing mechanisms.
- Implementation assistance.
Our Team of professionals has a rich and diverse experience of working end to end on PPP, reforms, business assessment and financing matters in infrastructure sectors. We excel in identifying and evaluating risk indicators and designing solutions to mitigate risks.
We can bring in investors and financiers to finance projects that are viable, bring in social change, impact and sustain the environment.